Research and Projects
MyRT: Identification and Classification of ReverseTranscriptases in Bacterial Genomes and Metagenomes
MyDGR: A web-server for identification and characterization of diversity-generating retroelements.
A MATLAB package for performance visualization and optimization of ranking classifiers.
The Application of Protein-Protein Interaction network in subcellular location prediction.
• Performed different analyses on RNA-Seq, NGS, and metagenomics datasets.
• Built a pipeline for identification and classification of reverse transcriptases in bacterial genomes and metagenomes (myRT)
• Created a web server for identification and characterization of DGR systems (myDGR).
• Constructed a pipeline for functional annotation of metagenomics datasets (Fun4me).
• Contributed in building a MATLAB package for facilitating ranking classification (PROPER).
• Analyzed and visualized protein-protein interaction networks and protein subcellular location using different methods and tools.
• Extracted different physio-chemical parameters of proteins, and performed statistical tests on the parameters.
• Developed a comprehensive pipeline for genomic analysis (Boston Children's Hospital).
• Built a dashboard for real-time analysis of aggregated patient data (Boston Children's Hospital).
• Upgraded several genomics analysis tools (Boston Children's Hospital).
Kaggle: Prudential Life Insurance Assessment (Python)
Designing a Bank Database (SQL)
Impact of Dimention Reduction on KNN Classifier (MATLAB)
Data Structures and Algorithms:
Implementing Page Editor (C)
Implementing Different Numerical Methods (Maple)
Principles of Software Design:
Designing a Hospital Information System
Information Systems Developement Methodology:
Data Mining With K-means (MATLAB)
Image Processing (C#)
Principles of Operating Systems:
Implementing Time scheduling algorithms in MATLAB